Friday, February 1, 2008
I'm Not Ready
Today my kids have some random day out of school. I guess making up for the parent teacher conferences that will be next week. Anyway, I just went to lay Mils down for a nap and saw a list of "Things to Do" written by Kate and her next door friend. Both girls made a list...they were just sitting out so I took a look. One of the items on the friends list was "gossip and talk about boys." Yikes! Then on Kate's list she had written "G and T about B." Isn't SHE sneaky? All I have to say about that one is I'm not ready!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Things that make Kate the daughter of Amy... the fact that she has an ITEMIZED to do list in the first place and that it includes alloted time for both "G" and "T" about B. Clever girl that Kate. To bad her friend blew her cover. I can imagine that there was something similar happening in a bedroom on 200 E. some years ago... We love you. B from MN
Oh no I'm not ready for that yet either, when did she grow up!! Stop the madness!
I hear you! Talbie is MUCH different than Maddie but I wasn't ready when Maddie started getting boy crazy. I'm still not ready and she's going to be 16 in 10 months!
Post a Comment