Last week we enjoyed fun and sun in Anaheim, California. Here are some photos of the good times. Just a little warning--there are quite a few...I tried to pare them down. Above--we are dining at Rainforest Cafe.
Monson and Millie loved playing in the sand at the beach...not so much the cold water. Monson got knocked down early on by a wave making him afraid of them...even when he was no where near them. The temperatures were great that day. Just what we needed after all the snow we've been experiencing.
A quote from Mils to go with the above picture: "I love cotton candy.......and HONEY!"
This pirate followed us off of Pirates of the Carribean
Kate and Hunter on the front row of California Screamer.
Grizzly Bear rapids. Notice Kate's poncho...no sense of adventure.
The results of Grizzly Bear Rapids.
Posing with Flick. Mils and Mons loved all the characters.
Breakfast with Minnie.
Millie fell asleep while waiting for dinner.
Kate, Hunter and Taft's first win with Disneyland's Year of a Million Dreams. They won these Mickey ears while getting off of Splash Mountain which was Millie's favorite ride. She LOVED all the singing critters. The 50-foot plunge didn't bother her.
Kate and Monson at the Sword and the Stone.
Our second win with the Year of a Million Dreams. After the Winnie the Pooh ride, we received these passes to stay and go on rides for one hour after the park closed. Yippee...this allowed us to actually go on the new Finding Nemo ride which had a much too long line during normal operating hours. Then, Mils, Mons, and mom enjoyed Peter Pan over and over and over again.
Dad with a few of his Valentines on Valentines. The weather was quite nippy this day, but a least there was no snow!!PS...Laura and Gage WERE with us, but somehow I ended up with no pictures of them. Thanks for coming!!

2 comments:
Looks so fun!!!! I 'm needing some warm temps myself... winter starts to get old this time of year.
I am so jealous! It looks like you had a great time. I love Kate's hair. We need to see you guys....come visit your house down here!
Post a Comment