I must apologize to all those who have had to read those junk comments. I left them there far too long. I haven't checked the blog in a few days...big surprise. Anyway, I changed some of the commenting options, so hopefully none of you will be tempted to gamble your life savings away any longer.
We went fishing again. Well, really crawdadding. Is that a word? The Cute liked the crawdads the best. She played with them as if they were action figures. And I quote her while she's holding a crawdad in each hand and they speak to each other--"oh...you need a haircut. Sit right here...I'll take care of that." And other such action figure type conversations. She makes me laugh...so girly and yet a touch of tomboy.
I have discovered Google Reader. Thanks Suey!! Such a great and fast way to check on those blogs that I like to visit. I highly recommend it!!
I cannot believe it is July 1!! Where did June go?
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Glad you decided to try Reader. Now you'll get addicted to reading too many blogs. But, hey, it's fun! :)
do you think you will ever update your blog?
I am going to start making a comment everyday on this post that I don't see an update!!
I hope you check your comments, a new one each day....I am not joking...
This is just another comment. Looks like its time for an update...even Laura updated!!
this makes 1/2 dozen comments sister...I saw your little comment on Laura's blog, don't try to hide from me! Maybe I should just start posting comments here about embarrassing things I know about you baby? By the way, I have a craft idea I want to run past Jeff, have him give me a call.
Much Love - bob
Not only is it not June, its not July, and it's almost not August. I think you might want to post what's been going on?
you know you are going to have to update, don't you have a birthday coming up? which do you love more, your son, or teasing your pool little brother?
I say never update your blog Amy, 'cause I'm really going to miss it when these "Bob" comments stop coming! :)
Post a Comment