Monday, April 14, 2008

To My Family

I have been doing some thinking about events that happened on this day and I just want to tell my family that I'm so grateful for you...each one of you. Each of you are a blessing in my life!! Thanks for being the people that know how I feel and letting me talk about my feelings when needed and I hope that I've provided that same service for you.

As Hunter and I drove to St George, we were talking about the family I grew up in. That brought a conversation up about Tim. We talked about that day and how Hunter was told. His dad picked him up from Kindergarten Enrichment class he had two days a week. Jeff told Hunt he had some good news and bad news. I immediately knew the bad news, but wondered what good news Jeff could possibly tell Hunter...so I asked. The good news was that all the Lamoreauxs that live in town were over at our house.

Anyway, thanks for all of you and I love you!!!

PS...I enjoyed a couple of Jack in the Box tacos for dinner this evening.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Thanks for the post Amy. You are of course a perfect "big sister". You are always ready to talk, and share. Thank you for always being a great example and motivator for me/us. Thanks for letting us wreck your house tonight...

nick said...

Thanks Amy. I tried to call your house tonight but your phone was being controlled by alien mutants...again. I appreciate your willingness to always share of yourself with all of us. I always hope that Ella can be the kind of big sister you are. We miss you all.