THIS is how I found Monson earlier today. He is so busy with the most unusual things. Apparently, I did not polish the chrome to his high standards. I'll try harder next time Mons!!In another unrelated matter, I had a pang of "time is moving too fast" yesterday. Kate brought home information on registering for Jr High. As I quickly glanced through, I noticed a bolded-outlined box that read "NEW FOR THE CLASS OF 2014!" YES...that is when Kate graduates from High School. That time already has a year assigned to it!! I paused for a moment and thought that the time is going way too fast. I admit...I did have to stop the welling up of tears. I just can't believe I'm at this point in my life with her. Gone are the days of her repeating things like *Don't cross that line,* *I want to see the broken bowl,* *Sarah burned the marshmellow...I was sad about the marshmellow* over and over and over again. Again...I just can't believe we are going to be starting Jr High.
3 comments:
I love when a picture just speaks for itself...funny boy!
Ok...that comment was me not Nick...didn't realize he was logged in.
I get this "time" pang every day. I'd love for time to stop right now. Really, I would. Oh, well. I don't think it's going to happen!
Post a Comment