
In case you can't tell, this is a photo of Mons in the DRYER. He likes climbing in while I'm folding clothes and handing me more items to fold. He is a tornado. I gave birth to a tornado. I thought my other nippers were busy, but this guy wins the prize. He has discovered that a chair will allow him to get to ANY kitchen drawer. The other kids were satisfied with emptying drawers and cupboards that they could get from the ground. Not Monson. Yes, the chairs have opened a whole new world to him. I love the trick where he pushes the chair to the fridge and pushes the water dispenser button until there is a very large puddle of water on the floor. I'd lock the dispenser, but apparently I have a ghetto fridge. Anyway, whenever I tire of keeping him from the chairs and the possibilities they provide, I move all 7 kitchen chairs in the laundry room and close the door. That should be good until he starts opening doors by himself. Or can ask an older sibling to do it for him.
1 comment:
So funny! I love that picture of him in the dryer. He is so cute and maybe a little bit of a handful! I understand completely.
Post a Comment