I have looked at this picture 20 times and have not made a comment...tis time! I love it and it makes me giggle. I am a little jealous you get to be around grandpa so much, my kids really miss out.
P.S. Isn't funny how out dated your dads sunglasses are but how I never notice until I see it in a picture, I don't know how but he just pulls it off great.
2 comments:
Oh I like that picture what a great looking bunch!!
I have looked at this picture 20 times and have not made a comment...tis time! I love it and it makes me giggle. I am a little jealous you get to be around grandpa so much, my kids really miss out.
P.S. Isn't funny how out dated your dads sunglasses are but how I never notice until I see it in a picture, I don't know how but he just pulls it off great.
Post a Comment