Tuesday, August 21, 2007

**Remember When**


The first picture is of Kate and Hunter today. Today...going to their first day of school. Sixth grade for Kate and third for Hunter. The second picture is the two of them on Kate's first day of Kindergarten. I remember that day in 2001. Doesn't seem like six years ago.
**I remember driving Kate to school since we moved just before the beginning of school and I really wanted her to have Mrs. Shumway at Bonneville Elementary.
**I remember Mrs. Shumway teaching the class to "show love."
**I remember having some time alone with Hunter before Taft came along the end of December.
**I remember what great friends Kate and Hunter were...well they still are today. They are always so good at coming up with a game that will appeal to the girl in Kate and the boy in Hunter.
**I remember they really liked to play Barbie Rescue Heroes. That's what they called it. I can't believe how much they have grown. They are such great kids. I love to be around them and their kindness and funniness. I hope they have a great school year. I sure have had an amazing summer creating memories with them!!

4 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am crying....It seems like yesterday! Remember us all coming to Kate's Kindergarten Halloween parade? I drove Hunter home later and he asked me, "Don't you wish I was your son?" Oh we miss you guys-
I wish we were near you and got to see you guys everyday! I just LOVE your kids (and you and Jeff are a given!) Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.....oh, your kids are amazingly beautiful!

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

Way to go Amy you made me cry again.
I can't believe how time goes by so fast.
Seriously I'm going to be a wreck when gage goes to school.

Kellie said...

That's such a great post and such a great idea. I need to go back and compare back to school pictures of all the kids. I love reading your blog!