
Monson is 10 months old today. How the time has flown! I kind of miss those days when he was smaller. He doesn't like the burrito wrap any more. And he likes to be upright when being held. Or standing in my lap. I miss his mohawk...maybe it's time for a haircut. One of his favorite activities is finding crumbs after a meal dropped by his siblings during mealtime. Apparently, they are a special treat that he enjoys.;) I guess I need to have the crumbiest child vacuum after we eat. That'll serve three purposes--Monson won't choke on stray food particles--I won't have to vacuum after every meal--and my children might be cleaner eaters.
2 comments:
It just seems like Yesterday that I saw Jeffs truck at the hospital and thought, hey that is Jeffs truck. I wounder what he is doing here?
Funny!! The even more funny thought is the one you thought when Jeff called you on the phone and TOLD you he was at the hospital. I guess we were all in denial. Who would've guessed?
Post a Comment